Enjoy discounts to participating locations and more!
Congratulations and thank you for joining ART on Tour. Each time you visit one of our special events, experiences, or shows, get a stamp and win prizes. Once you’ve completed this season of ART on Tour you’ll be a VIP. Complete all the seasons while we are on tour and get entered to win the Grand Prize.
Passports are available to purchase online for $30 each. One passport per person. Must be 18 or older.
Passports will be available to purchase August 1, 2019
Your ART on Tour Passport can be picked up at our satellite box office at PCS, at the show will call window, or you can call 503.241.1278 to make special arrangements.
When you pick up your ART on Tour Passport, make sure to fill out the first page with your name, signature, email, photo, and how to return if lost. If you don’t have the photo then you will need to show a photo I.D. when you get your passport stamped.
You will need your passport number (Customer I.D. Number) written on the inside cover of your passport.
You will need your own email address to receive monthly updates about the ART on Tour Passport special offers, discounts, or to unlock promo codes.
- Where applicable, must purchase item specified on passport page from participating establishments or show venue.
- When you fill all the stamps for each show, the box office will confirm your stamps and award you a prize.
- You don’t have to redeem your prize immediately. You have two weeks after a show closes to claim your prize.
- Once you have filled your PASSPORT page for a show, call 503.241.1278 to claim your prize.
- When you fill your entire PASSPORT for ALL seasons that we are ART on Tour, you will then be entered into the Grand Prize drawing.
- You will need to purchase the additional season PASSPORT pages to insert into your passport booklet.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen passports.
- One passport per person.
- Households can share an experience and both earn a stamp, but you will need to each have a valid passport.
- Only the passport holder will earn the prize.
- Grand Prize winners will be notified.
- Artists Repertory Theatre reserves the right to change or limit the promotion of participating companies at its sole discretion.
- Before coming to the show, review the stamps needed on the passport page.
- Once you complete the task listed on the show page a box office representative will stamp your passport.
- You can get your passport stamped at participating locations throughout Portland or when you complete ART on Tour Experiences (For example: attend a show on your birthday, attend a Director’s Dinner)
- Some stamps require an additional photo, require you to purchase a ticket, or post to a social media platform (Facebook, Instagram). These tasks will be noted in the passport with these icons: Tickets Social Media Pictures
- Stamps can only be collected during normal box office hours or during participating location’s normal hours of business. Please plan ahead when traveling for stamps.
Complete the PASSPORT page for the show and earn a prize from the PASSPORT show list. You can get your PASSPORT stamps during the whole run of the show. Quantities are limited. You have two weeks after the show closes to redeem your prize.
PASSPORT show prize list:
Stainless steel lidded wine mug
Stainless Steel lidded pint glass
Signed show poster
Signed production photo
Gift certificates to participating locations
Please check back regularly for an updated list. Prizes will be updated regularly.
Complete all PASSPORT pages and earn VIP status:
VIPs will be invited to the year-end party with casts and crews from the entire season, receive a SWAG bag full of goodies (gift certificates, ART merch), refill PASSPORT page discount for following season, and entry into the Grand Prize Drawing. Full prize value of $200!
Maintain VIP status:
Complete all PASSPORT pages for the entirety of ART on Tour and you will receive a 50% discount on a subscription for the inaugural season of the newly renovated ART space, receive a designated parking space at the new ART, be invited to the Grand Opening party, and you will be entered into the drawing to win the Grand Prize: Pick Your Paradise.
There are two ways to be entered into the Grand Prize Drawing 1) be a Season VIP for all seasons we are ART on Tour 2) Over the course of being ART on Tour, complete all four Experience pages (see pg. 14 for more details).
Experience Pages and Prizes
What are ART on Tour Experiences?
Experiences are activities that you can complete at anytime. They are not show specific and have no time limit to complete. Most experiences can be completed outside of the production times.
- All experiences will need to be verified by our box office. For some of the tasks, that means bringing in a receipt for proof of completion.
- You do not need to fill out the entire Experience page. You only need to complete 4 out of the 5 tasks listed on each page.
- Once you complete the 4 tasks on an experience page then a box officer will verify and sign off on the complete experience page.
- If you complete 4 out of the 5 tasks on an experience page you are eligible to pick a prize from the experience prize list.
- If you complete 4 out of the 5 tasks on all 4 experience pages then you will be entered into the grand prize drawings.
- Completing all four experience pages and getting them verified at the box office, earns an entry into the Experience Grand Prize ANDthe Passport Grand Prize.
- All experiences will need to be verified at the box office during regular box office hours at our satellite location at PCS or during box office hours before a show.
- Once you have filled one Experience page, call 503.241.1278 to claim your prize. You have 2 weeks from when you completed the experience page to claim your prize.
- Rules and prizes are subject to change. Please check back for updated prize lists.
ART on Tour Experiences Prize List
Complete 4 of 5 experiences on an ART on Tour Experience page to redeem a prize from the list below. Each time you complete one of the four Experience Pages you are eligible to choose from our Experience Prize list. This will be first come first serve. Please check our website for an updated prize list. Examples include:
“Show Bite” Art Print
Signed Production Photos
Art Prints of the show posters
ART on Tour Growler
Gift Certificates to participating locations
ART on Tour stainless steel wine mug
ART on Tour stainless steel pint
Complete all four Experience Boxes on the following page and win an
VIP invitation to the Grand Opening of ART andget entered to win an
Experience Grand Prize:
Staycation with Jupiter Hotel
Lunch with Artistic Director Dámaso Rodríguez
Complete set of art prints from all the ART on Tour seasons
Additionally, upon completion of all four ART on Tour Experience pages, get entered to win the PASSPORT Grand Prize.
Next Season's Passport Insert
New season inserts will be made available to purchase for subscribers on July 1, 2020 and August 1, 2020 for single ticket buyers.
Inserts can be purchased online for $15, one per person.
Look for new prizes and discount offers in the new passport pages.
Pick Your Paradise by Zulu Nyala Game Lodge and Sojourn Ventures
Explore the beauty of Bali from your own private villa. Visit the elephants, giraffes, and zebras
in South Africa on a safari. Live your best life in Cortona, Italy. Whatever you choose, it will be a once-in- a-lifetime experience you won’t want to miss.
PRIZE VALUE: $3,000
THE FINE PRINT: All trips are for TWO PEOPLE. All meals are INCLUDED on the South African Safari. Airfare is NOT INCLUDED for any option. The lucky winner will have two years from date of purchase to use the package. All Pick Your Paradise sales are final, non-refundable, with no extensions or transfers.
Terms and Conditions
- Discounts listed on PASSPORT Pages valid from August 1, 2019 through July 31, 2020. (Unless otherwise stated).
- Artists Repertory Theatre is not responsible if promotion is not honored.
- Discount is not redeemable for cash for any reason.
- Promotions are non-transferrable, not for resale, and cannot be combined with other offers.
- Artists Repertory Theatre reserves the right to change or limit the promotion of participating companies at its sole discretion
- Rules and prizes subject to change.