We are grateful for the many exceptional volunteers who share their time, talent and energy to support Artists Repertory Theatre.
As a volunteer, you help Artists Rep ensure that our patrons enjoy their theatre experience. Your assistance, positive attitude and customer service affect how individual patrons view the show they are seeing and their experience at Artists Rep.
We have many volunteer opportunities throughout the year and would love for you to be involved. Volunteering at Artists Rep is a fun way to support the arts, meet new people, and play an important role in growing the Artists Rep community!
- Be 16 years of age or older.
- Attend a volunteer orientation training, and review the Volunteer Usher Guide here.
- Have access to a computer, Internet, and email to participate in our program. All communication with volunteers is handled via email.
- Be able to stand for extended periods and climb stairs.
- Be able to help yourself and others in case of an emergency.
- Wear presentable all black clothing.
- Adhere to all rules and regulations.
- Have a positive, “can-do” attitude.
Volunteer ushers assist staff and see the show for free! Ushers greet patrons, answer questions, take tickets, direct patrons to seats, and pick up programs and trash after the show. These volunteers are the ambassadors of our theatre and the public face of Artists Rep.
If you have already submitted an application, login to your account by clicking here.
Additional Volunteer Opportunities
In addition to ushering, Artists Rep often has several other volunteer opportunities. These include joining the Artists Rep Guild, special events, office assistance, hospitality and mailings. Please indicate when you fill out the volunteer application below that you wish to be included in these opportunities as well.
For questions or further information, feel free to contact: