Ways to Give
Become an ART Member
Support ART by becoming a Member for the season and book your tickets before they go on sale to the general public!
Willamette Week's Give!Guide
Not interested in becoming a member, but still want to contribute to ART? You can help ART nurture our breakthrough vision for sharing intimate, provocative and essential stories by giving today.
Other Ways to Give
Break your annual contribution down into manageable installments! With only an average monthly gift of $50, our Monthly Giving donors make a collective gift of over $28,000 annually.
To join, contact Annual Fund manager Nel Taylor. There is a $5 monthly minimum contribution requirement to participate. Your contribution comes with a number of exclusive Individual Donor Benefits. Find the right giving package for you, there’s something for every budget!
- When setting up your Monthly Giving, please specify whether you want your monthly contribution to be processed on the 1st or the 15th day.
- Monthly gifts are set up for monthly charges to a credit or debit card. Currently we cannot process Automatic Funds Transfers from bank accounts.
- Many companies offer ways for you to donate automatically to your favorite theatre company as an automatic payroll deduction. See your HR representative for more information.
Thousands of companies match donations for employees and retirees. Ask your Human Resources Department about your company’s policy and process. Double your impact and receive extra benefits at the same time!
Any matching gift forms can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
Artists Repertory Theatre
3121 S Moody Ave
Portland, Oregon 97239
Click here to see a list of community-minded companies.
Gifts of appreciated securities are simple to make and often have tax-benefits for you. Donors can receive, in the form of a tax deduction, the full fair market value of the stock at the time the gift is made, as long as the stock has been held for at least one year.
DTC number 0280 (Code 40)
Account Number 27202274
Broker Name: U.S. Bancorp Investments, Inc.
IRA Charitable Donation
Individuals age 70½ or over could exclude up to $100,000 from gross income for donations paid directly to a qualified charity from their IRA. Key points about qualified charitable contributions (QCDs) include:
- Married individuals filing a joint return could exclude up to $100,000 donated from each spouse’s own IRA ($200,000 total).
- The donation satisfies any IRA required minimum distributions for the year.
- The amount excluded from gross income isn’t deductible.
- Donations from an inherited IRA are eligible if the beneficiary is at least age 70 ½.
- Donations from a SEP or SIMPLE IRA aren’t eligible.
- Donations from a Roth IRA are eligible.
Leave a Legacy
Consider remembering Artists Repertory Theatre in your will or estate plans. Please call J.S. May at 503-807-6224 for more information.
Artists Rep holds a Gala Fundraiser annually. By design, it is a fun way to engage with artists and fellow theatre lovers while supporting some of Artists Rep’s most significant projects.
If you love Arts in Oregon, this makes it simple to love ‘em even more! Make a gift to Artists Repertory Theatre and then match your contribution to the Cultural Trust and you can claim a state tax credit for 100% of your trust gift. For more information, or to make your matching gift, visit culturaltrust.org
Individuals and businesses can receive the benefits and pride of being Artist Rep donors by making donations of in-kind services or products. Our current Wish List follows:
- Pickup Truck
- Gas-powered power washer
- Metal rolling table
- 30,000 sq. ft. Light Industrial-Zoned Shop Space
- 12-14” Planer
- Biscuit Joiner
- 24” (or larger) Lathe (metal and/or wood)
- Small Plasma Cutter
- Oxy-acetylene Cutting Torch
- Industrial-Grade, 100 Gal (or more) Air Compressor/Tank
- Small Laminate Trimmers
- Medium –Sized Routers
- Heavy Duty Routers
- Hand Tools
- 2K ‘medium throw’ projector
- Wine (for special events)
- Handy Person