Ways to Give
Do you want to see what kind of impact you can make on Portland’s artistic and cultural future? You can help ART stimulate our local communities and share intimate, provocative, and essential stories by making a gift today.
Ways to Give
Break down your annual contribution into manageable installments! To join our community of Monthly Donors, contact Meg Schenk. There is a $5 monthly minimum contribution requirement to participate.
Your contribution comes with a number of exclusive Individual Donor Benefits. Find the right giving package for you, there’s something for every budget!
- When setting up your Monthly Giving, please specify whether you want your monthly contribution to be processed on the 1st or the 15th day of each month.
- Monthly gifts are set up for monthly charges to a credit or debit card. Currently, we cannot process Automatic Funds Transfers from bank accounts.
- Many companies offer ways for you to donate automatically to your favorite nonprofit organization as an automatic payroll deduction. See your HR representative for more information.
Thousands of companies match donations for employees and retirees. Ask your Human Resources Department about your company’s policy and process. Double your impact and receive extra benefits at the same time!
Any matching gift forms can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
Artists Repertory Theatre
128 NW 11th Ave
Portland, Oregon 97209
Click here to see a list of community-minded companies.
Gifts of appreciated securities are simple to make and often have tax benefits for you. Donors can receive, in the form of a tax deduction, the full fair market value of the stock at the time the gift is made, as long as the stock has been held for at least one year.
DTC number 0280 (Code 40)
Account Number 27202274
Broker Name: U.S. Bancorp Investments, Inc.
IRA Charitable Donation
Did you know our donors over age 70½ or over can exclude up to $100,000 from gross income for donations paid directly to a qualified charity from their IRA? Key points about qualified charitable contributions (QCDs):
- Married individuals filing a joint return could exclude up to $100,000 donated from each spouse’s own IRA ($200,000 total).
- The donation satisfies any IRA required minimum distributions for the year.
- The amount excluded from gross income isn’t deductible.
- Donations from an inherited IRA are eligible if the beneficiary is at least age 70 ½.
- Donations from a SEP or SIMPLE IRA aren’t eligible.
- Donations from a Roth IRA are eligible.
Leave a Legacy
Build a legacy by supporting the arts!
By making a gift to Artists Repertory Theater in your will or trust, you are creating a legacy that provides a home for diverse artists and audiences to take creative risks. We’ve recently partnered with FreeWill: a free online tool that guides you through the process of creating or updating a legally valid will, so you can start your legacy with ART in just 20 minutes.Learn more and get started today.
Artists Rep holds a Gala Fundraiser annually. By design, it is a fun way to engage with artists and fellow theatre lovers while supporting some of Artists Rep’s most significant projects.
Stay tuned for more information regarding our 2023 event.
If you love arts in Oregon, this makes it simple to love ‘em even more! Make a gift to Artists Repertory Theatre and then match your contribution to the Cultural Trust to claim a state tax credit for 100% of your trust gift. For more information, or to make your matching gift, visit culturaltrust.org
Individuals and businesses can receive the benefits and pride of being Artist Rep donors by making donations of in-kind services or products. Our current Wish List follows:
- Pickup Truck
- Gas-powered power washer
- Metal rolling table
- 30,000 sq. ft. Light Industrial-Zoned Shop Space
- 12-14” Planer
- Biscuit Joiner
- 24” (or larger) Lathe (metal and/or wood)
- Small Plasma Cutter
- Oxy-acetylene Cutting Torch
- Industrial-Grade, 100 Gal (or more) Air Compressor/Tank
- Small Laminate Trimmers
- Medium –Sized Routers
- Heavy Duty Routers
- Hand Tools
- 2K ‘medium throw’ projector
- Wine (for special events)
- Handy Person