Ways To Give
CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE!
Gifts can be made online here, by phone through Allison Delaney (503.241.9807 x169), or by mailing in a check to: Artists Repertory Theatre, Development Department, 1515 SW Morrison, Portland, Oregon 97205. Artists Rep Tax ID is 93-0828781.
Monthly Giving Program
With only an average monthly gift of $50, our Monthly Giving donors make a collective gift of over $28,000 annually! Help us grow!
Interested? Just call Individual Giving and Corporate Sponsorship Manager Allison Delaney (503.241.9807 x169) to join. You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The only rule is to commit to at least a $5 monthly contribution. Head over to our Individual Donor Benefits page to see the cool things that come with becoming a supporter of Artists Rep. Each membership band is broken down for Monthly giving.
- When setting up your Monthly Giving, you will need to specify whether you want your monthly contribution to be processed on the 1st or the 15th day.
- Monthly gifts are set up for monthly charges to a credit or debit card. Currently we cannot process Automatic Funds Transfers from bank accounts.
- Many companies offer ways for you to donate automatically to your favorite theatre company as an automatic payroll deduction. See your HR representative for more information.
Double (or TRIPLE) your impact!
Did you know that thousands of companies match donations for employees and retirees? Ask your Human Resources Department about your company’s policy and process. You will double your impact and receive extra benefits at the same time! Any matching gift forms can be mailed or emailed the form to: Artists Repertory Theatre, Development Department, 1515 SW Morrison, Portland, Oregon 97205 or email@example.com.
Click here to see a list of community-minded companies, maybe one is yours.
Gifts of appreciated securities are simple to make and often have tax-benefits for you. Donors can receive, in the form of a tax deduction, the full fair market value of the stock at the time the gift is made, as long as the stock has been held for at least one year.
DTC number 0280 (Code 40); Account Number 27202274; Broker Name: U.S. Bancorp Investments, Inc.
For more information please contact:
Associate Managing Director
503.241.9807 x 169
IRA Charitable Distribution
From our friends at the IRS:
Individuals age 70½ or over could exclude up to $100,000 from gross income for donations paid directly to a qualified charity from their IRA. Key points about qualified charitable contributions (QCDs) include:
- Married individuals filing a joint return could exclude up to $100,000 donated from each spouse’s own IRA ($200,000 total).
- The donation satisfies any IRA required minimum distributions for the year.
- The amount excluded from gross income isn’t deductible.
- Donations from an inherited IRA are eligible if the beneficiary is at least age 70 ½.
- Donations from a SEP or SIMPLE IRA aren’t eligible.
- Donations from a Roth IRA are eligible.
Talk to your financial adviser about what is right for you!
Leave A Legacy
Consider remembering Artists Repertory Theatre in your will or estate plans. Please call Allison Delaney at 503.241.9807 x 169 for more information.
Artists Rep holds a Gala Fundraiser annually. By design, it is a fun way to engage with artists and fellow theatre lovers while supporting some of Artists Rep's most significant projects.
Individuals and businesses can receive the benefits and pride of being Artist Rep donors by making donations of in-kind services or products needed by Artists Rep. Our current Wish List follows:
Wine (for special events)
Gas-powered power washer
Metal rolling table
30,000 sq. ft. Light Industrial-Zoned Shop Space
24” (or larger) Lathe (metal and/or wood)
Small Plasma Cutter
Oxy-acetylene Cutting Torch
Industrial-Grade, 100 Gal (or more) Air Compressor/Tank
Small Laminate Trimmers
Medium –Sized Routers
Heavy Duty Routers
“2K ‘medium throw’ projector”
Give, Match, Get the Whole Match Back
If you love Arts in Oregon, this makes it simple to love ‘em even more! Make a gift to Artists Repertory Theatre and then match your contribution to the Cultural Trust and you can claim a state tax credit for 100% of your trust gift. For more information, or to make your matching gift, visit culturaltrust.org