New York Theatre Tour 2020
May 26-31, 2020
New York, New York
Join ART Artistic Director, Dámaso Rodríguez, and actor Sara Hennessy on our fourth NYC Theatre Tour during Tony Awards Season.
See some of the best Broadway has to offer at the most exciting time of the year. Our travelers love being in New York during the theatre awards season. It’s the time of year when NYC puts on their very best shows, hoping for the coveted Tony. In addition to seeing some fantastic theatre, we’ll meet with local theatre artists and have in-depth discussions about the shows we see. We love going to New York every year, and look forward to having you join us!
- Five (5) nights at a 4+ star hotel in the theatre district. Previous hotels have included: Kimpton Muse, Hyatt Centric
- Daily breakfast, four (4) meals and three (3) receptions with wine, beer and appetizers
- Tickets to five (5) theatre performances. Previous shows have included Hamilton (original cast), Come From Away (original cast), Three Tall Women with Glenda Jackson & Laurie Metcalf, A Doll’s House 2 with Laurie Metcalf, The Glass Menagerie with Sally Field, Angels in America Parts 1 & 2 with Nathan Lane and Andrew Garfield and Black Bird with Jeff Daniels and Michelle Williams
- Private post-show discussions with Dámaso, Sara and the rest of the tour group
- Exclusive group discussions with NYC theatre makers (directors, actors, writers and/or producers)
- Participation of Artists Repertory Theatre Artistic Director, Dámaso Rodriguez and actor Sara Hennessy
- A pre-tour meet and greet event in Portland
- All taxes, tips, admissions and service charges for all included program features
$4,250 per person (double occupancy)
$4,650 per person (single occupancy)
Prices do NOT include airfare
- A deposit of $2,325.00 is due upon registration in order to secure your spot on the tour.
- Deposit is payable by credit card through our online portal.
- Registration closes on February 1, 2020.
- The credit card you use for your deposit payment will be auto-charged for the final payment on February 1, 2020.