OUR THEATRE CANNOT EXIST ON TICKET SALES ALONE
So what is the cost of making theatre?
Earned revenue covers only 40% of the actual cost of our season - the rest comes from generous Foundation & Corporate partners and theatre lovers just like you.
YOUR GENEROSITY HELPS #KeepsARTInPortland
Now that Artists Rep is out of debt and we own our building outright, your gift goes further than ever before. Your support is a direct investment in local artists, bold live performance, and the emerging arts organizations that make up the ArtsHub.
Your gift is the reason we can open our doors for:
- Fresh voices via Table | Room | Stage: our in-house new play development program that
- commissions work from women, writers of color, and non-gender conforming artists
- 200+ local artists employed yearly by Artists Rep and ArtsHub organizations
- 1200+ high school students attending Free Student Matinees and workshops
- 50+ emerging arts organizations using rehearsal, workshop, and performance space on a
- sliding scale basis
- 600+ events hosted in our building yearly
There are several ways to make a gift!